Cyber Security Tester for AN (TM)
We are seeking highly skilled Product Security Tester to conduct targeted attack and to scrub out vulnerabilities on Architecture and Networking Automotive products.
- Identify & establish project specific security & privacy verification & validation measures such as weak points in Vehicle functions and new attack vectors
- Collect information about SUT (System Under Test) e.g., end users, interfaces, used application
- Execute the testing activities in accordance with the security & privacy lifecycle
- Plan and create penetration methods, scripts, and tests
- Report the progress of the ongoing tasks to relevant project team (e.g., Technical Project Lead, Test Manager, S&P Manager)
- Establishes and configures relevant test tools for requirement-based testing, experience-based testing, and fuzz testing
- Execute automated test sequence using previously defined test cases
- Monitor & evaluate system behavior such as how the SUT (System Under Test) responds to various attempts of intrusion
- Generate Fuzzed data using mutation, generation, or protocol-based methods
- Deploy cyber-attack in a simulated and controlled environment in order to take control & extract data out of SUT (System Under Test)
- Create test report including list of identified vulnerabilities, details of each step taken to infiltrate the SUT (System Under Test) and suggestions for security fixes
- Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or Cyber Security with minimum 3 years’ experience
- Basic understanding of Cryptography
- Knowledge of Automotive Networking and Security protocol is a plus (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, IPSec)
- Knowledge of Product Security in Electronics and Embedded System/IoT will be an added advantage (such as Secure Boot, Secure Diagnostic, Secure JTAG)
- Knowledge in automotive system know-how, automotive testing know-how will be an added advantage
- Working experience with Vector CANoe application
- Knowledge of Requirement Management, Change Management and Configuration Management process and tools (DOORS, JIRA, Git/Github)
- Good programming knowledge in one or more programming languages – Python, C++, C / C# programming and CAPL.
- Familiar with common hacking frameworks (e.g., Kali Linux, Metasploit, etc.)
- Ability to work in international teams and with international customers
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Security & Privacy certifications are a plus but are not considered mandatory (e.g., ISTQB, CEH, CISSP, GPEN, GXPN, OSCP, OSCE, CCNP)
What we offer:
- Integration Program (roadmap) in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Flexible working time, home office;
- A mentor for the onboarding period;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.