O_ Facility Engineer
- Plan and monitor maintenance and repairs for industrial doors.
- Plan and monitor maintenance and repairs for pedestrian doors and windows.
- Keep track of the stock of spare parts for industrial gates, pedestrian doors and windows.
- Plan and monitor maintenance, repair, modernization or reconditioning operations of technological installations.
- Develops and implements systems and procedures for the mode of operation regarding water purification and water quality control activities.
- Monitors the volumes of water required for production activities and the volumes of used technological water resulting from the production process.
- Keep track of the stock of chemicals needed for purification.
- It ensures the safe storage and in accordance with the legislation in force of the chemical products used in the technological process.
- It is ensured that the serviced area corresponds to the order and cleanliness requirements provided in the 5S procedure.
- Coordinates the team of treatment plant operators.
- Bachelor's degree obtained after completing university studies: technological engineering or another similar field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in specific activities required for the position
- Knowledge of the English language: written, spoken.
- Development opportunities - technical and soft skills trainings
- 13th salary
- STI bonus
- Meal tickets 35 RON
- Private medical insurance
- 7 Card
- Other benefits
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
ContiTech FLuid Automotive Romania SRL