Product and Process Engineer
·Ensuring the quality, timing and cost of the production of initial samples and production specifications for the serial production.
· Hand-over of new products and processes from the development to serial production under
consideration of quality, cost and timing.
· Creation of production specifications and work instructions for manufacturing processes under consideration of the most economic process
· Ensuring the planning, coordination, production and validation of initial samples including the related reporting
· Ensuring the set-up and optimization of production tooling for new products and/or processes under consideration of economic and technical aspects.
· Ensuring the hand-over of technical processes,tooling, process specifications and workinstructions to the production
· Collaboration for the determination of production processes, tooling set-up, cavity quantity in order to achieve an efficient production
· Functional consultation of the different departments in the area of tool repair
· Collaboration for optimization and modification of existing tooling
· Technical Bachelor degree, Technical Master degree, Dipl.Ing (FH/TH) (Production Engineering, Process Engineering, specialized rubber processes with experience for many years and special skills in different areas, as production, preproduction, laboratory, tool design
· Deep skills of rubber production processing
· Operational experience
· Experience in tool design or tool manufacturing is an advantage
· Statistical test planning and processing
· Language skills: commnunication level in English, fluent level in Hungarian
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development opportunities at a multinational company within supportive, family friendly athmosphere
- Additional benefits (for instance sportroom at the plant, participation at company events, healthcare programs)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, crossmaterial, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.