- Develop and plan new product processes for New Product Planning: New Product Launch process planning support under his/ her process ownership. Participate in the PFMEA preparation in the assigned processes and support the quality planning.
- Specify machines/equipment/tools, coordinate, realize and track. Perform the administration as back-office work.
- Specify the owned processes equipment, tools (take into consideration the KPI as performance, c/t, scrap %, availability, OEE etc.).
- Track, administer the above activities in the official tools/programs etc.
- Review, track the realization process at the machine/tool supplier. Define project timing for the machines/tool realization and ensure timing is being observed.
- Coordinate with the machine/equipment/tool suppliers: Explore, Search, nominate new suppliers/partners. Evaluate, revise and provide technical comments on the quotes.
- Manage technical meetings with suppliers. Drive problem solving and document and track the agreed actions. Escalate in case of foreseen major risks.
- Manage pre-/final acceptance of machines, equipment /tool according to plant procedures and central Engineering standards, specification and document it.
- Perform the acceptance of machines/equipment/tool and train their application, operation: Installation (move, connect, etc.) of the machine, equipment, tools after acceptance and make trial runs. Perform the acceptance procedure and protocol. Prepare, collect all relevant and mandatory documents and protocols(CE, electrical protection test, set up instruction, CP, PFMEA, ESD etc).
- Train the base staff at line installation(maintenance, engineering) about the machine operation, features, usage, safety, troubleshooting etc.
- Integrate maintenance engineers into the machine/equipment/tool acceptance procedure. Train the maintenance, engineers and quality engineers by providing relevant information of machine/equipment/tool.
- Revise and extend the Preventive Maintenance instructions. Check the quality of preventive maintenance. Implement necessary changes on the process to achieve the target OEE.
- Conduct pre-acceptance and release activities (checks, measuring, documentations, etc.)
- Engineering graduate preferably ECE, ME, EE, IE, license is advantage
- At least 5 years manufacturing experience, preferably wire harness operations.
- Technically knowledgeable in the operations ramp up of the new products/processes
- Knowledgeable in defining Design For Manufacturability of new awarded projects
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
We make individual mobility safer, more comfortable and more sustainable. As a partner to the automotive industry, Continental develops and manufactures components, modules and systems. The safety and comfort of road users are at the center of our work. In addition, we develop ever more products which contribute to the protection of the environment by reducing fuel consumption.
Continental is one of the five largest automobile suppliers worldwide. Our development centers and production facilities are located where our customers are, so we are always nearby – worldwide. Many of our business units have excellent competitive positions: We are number one worldwide for foundation brakes, safety electronics, telematics, vehicle instrumentation, and fuel supply systems, and number two for electronic brake systems and brake boosters. We are the fourth worldwide for tires and are the European market leader for passenger and light truck tires, winter tires, and industrial tires. Our ContiTech division is the world market leader for foils used in vehicle interiors, conveyor belts, as well as for air springs used in rail transportation technology.
The Plant is certified on TS 16949, ISO 14001, ANSI ESD S.20-2007, IEC 61340-5-1:2007.