Product Costing Accountant
1. Accurate and timely SAP master data maintenance, costing release and variance analysis
2. TP calculation for both FG and Trading Parts, as well as the PEICO follow up
3. MEC activities related on Costing, ICO business, Inventory, etc.
4. Perform on yearly budget, yearly external audit and monthly rolling FC related to costing, TP and inventory assignment.
5. Monitor NCC process and booking. Ensure correct accruals, booking and reports.
6. Inventory management: reports, stocktaking, inventory revaluation and ZMPV reports.
7. Advance Costing Setup (OH % calculation) and in-depth analysis (YPC3)
8. Other work assigned by the leadership
9.Legal entity is Continental Automotive Jinan Co., Ltd.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance and/or Accounting, or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of working experience in product costing.
3. Work rigorously, study hard, and desire to grow and good cross-departmental communication skills.
4. MS-Office (especially Excel skills).
5. ERP knowledge and experience.
6. Basic English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
Continental Automotive Jinan Co., Ltd.