Cybersecurity Consultant SAP (m/f/d) - REF28715M
As a Cybersecurity Consultant SAP (m/f/diverse) you will be working in the central Group IT Cybersecurity team with worldwide responsibility for SAP cybersecurity topics within Continental.
Your main tasks are:
- Supporting SAP IT projects in identifying, assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risks
- Development, implementation and improvement of role and authorizations concepts (SAP ECC, S/4, SAP Cloud, ABAC-Attribute Based Access Control)
- Participation in the definition of guidelines and standards with regards to SAP cybersecurity.
- Defining SAP Security definition for diff. SAP Modules/Systems (e.g. RFC Connections, SAP SNC/SSL protection)
- Proactively identifying the improvement areas in authorization topic i.e. in both process and technical areas
- Providing expertise on SAP IT cybersecurity technologies to other continental SAP teams/group sectors worldwide.
- Consulting of internal customers with regards to authorization topics and usage of access risk check products
- Support technical SAP cybersecurity audits, tests and self-assessments
- Assist, review, and approve SAP cybersecurity-related service requests
- Working with the continental IT cybersecurity community to continuously improve cybersecurity
- Publishing cybersecurity information to various audiences with regards to SAP
This position can be staffed in Hanover, Eschborn, Regensburg.
- Academic degree in Information Technology or similar qualification
- Several years of experience in IT (Enterprise environment)
- Good knowledge about SAP Cybersecurity concepts, architectures, solutions
- Basic Knowledge about common Cybersecurity concepts, architectures, solutions
- Interest in current technology trends
- Communication Skills to effectively communicate information to various target groups
- Willingness to travel from time to time (10-15%)
Diversity creates value for a better tomorrow. We offer equal opportunities to everyone - regardless of age, gender, nationality, cultural background, disability, religion, ideology or sexual orientation.
You will be working in the central Group IT Cybersecurity team with worldwide responsibility for cybersecurity topics within Continental.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits:
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e.g. mentoring, training)
- Mobile work environment based on our hybrid work guidelines
- Option to work from other EU countries up to 40 days per year
- Agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Employee discounts
- An international team across many locations in a globally active organization
- Company pension plan
- Inhouse child-care
- Relocation package offered if needed
- Canteen on-site
- Sabbatical option
- New headquarters, Hanover's first smart building
- 30 vacation days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2022, Continental generated sales of €39.4 billion and currently employs around 200,000 people in 57 countries and markets.