Sr. Embedded Software Engineer
The AUTOSAR Sr. Developer shall be responsible for understanding and driving the delivery of the Classic AUTOSAR software stack components for Telematics Control Unit - ECU.
Prior Experience of working in AUTOSAR BSW Architecture & Cyber Security topics. The candidate shall be experienced in all components of Classic AUTOSAR architecture and customizing it as per the requirements of the project.
Experience required: 4 to 10 Years
Mandatory Skill Sets:
- Hands on experience in BSW Layer - Driving Architectural topics, Integration, Configuration of Classic AUTOSAR components having worked with one or more AUTOSAR stacks from Elektrobit, Vector, KPIT etc.
- Hands-on experience Embedded C Application & Base Software Design with RTOS – OSEK / FreeRTOS / ETAS, Flash Loader, Boot Loaders.
- Experience in configuration & integration of various components (at-least 2-3 areas) in BSW Layer à MCAL, CAN, COM Stack, Diagnostics Stack, RTE interface, CDD integration, J1939, Power Management, ECU state handling, Mem Stack (NVM), I/O Stack.
- Experience of protocols CAN, CAN-FD, UDS, J1939, SPI, I2C & Debugging tools like Lauterbach etc.
- Experience in multi controller / multi core architecture software development
- Experience in Cyber Security Concepts.
- Experience in SDLC tools such as DOOR’s, Enterprise Architecture/ Rhapsody, JIRA, GIT, GITHub and etc,.
- Experience in Architectural topics.
Desirable Skill Sets:
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and CAPL.
- Experience of Cyber security concepts (Secure on-board communication, secure boot).
- Experience or Knowledge in J1939 with AUTOSAR COM Stack.
- Experience or Knowledge in Adaptive AUTOSAR.
- Exposure / Knowledge of ASPICE process.
- Prior experience working with German & Romanian colleagues
: Bachelor's degree in automotive engineering, Mechatronics, Electronic Engineer, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering or similar.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.