BGL_RD_REP Cyber Security Test Engineer
- Responsible for ensuring that Security and Privacy (SP) Requirements are correctly implemented, and that the resulting product is robust by using proper SP test design approaches to test against SP requirements
- The SP Tester provides test results and evidence to validate the SP analysis.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in all day-to-day activities with emphasis on the development and delivery of penetration testing from the point of view of an attacker, and applying base knowledge to attacking new technologies as they are developed by the automotive industry
- Alignment of the SP validation strategy with the Test Manager
- Establishment and configuration of test tools for SP testing
- Collaborates with Test Manager, more experienced colleagues and Quality Engineer in verifying own test results.
- Experience 5-8 years
- B Tech/B. E/M Tech/ M. E - Electronics/Electrical /CS
- Must have good knowledge & experience in Penetration & Fuzz Testing
- Must have good knowledge & working experience in automotive protocols such as CAN, Ethernet, UDS etc
- Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control (e.g. oscilloscope, power supply..) & CANoe, DOORs , JIRA
- Knowledge of common attacks against automotive systems, hardware, and software
- Familiar with standards like ISO 21434, UNECE added advantage
- Practical programming experience (programming languages used for test automation): CAPL, Python
- Good Planning , Coordination and Communication Skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.