HRBP (Plant Sonipat)
ContiTech India Pvt. Ltd.(0353)
- Enables both the short-term and long-term strategy of the local business clients in line with corporate policies related to human relations, organizational and employee development by defining and implementing the appropriate HR strategic initiatives required to meet the defined business strategy (e.g. Strategic Workforce Planning, HR Transformation)
- Guides employees and supervisors in HR related matters (supports in decision making and acts as consultant). Leads them to the right point of contact and promotes the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, data administration, recruiting
- Consults with Centers of Expertise (CoE) regarding the full portfolio of HR related processes (e.g. Compensation & Benefits) and address business needs in direction of CoE
- Ensures consistent application and compliance of defined HR Policies, Programs and Procedures
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks
- Maintains the collaboration with all the stakeholders in line with the Balance of Cooperation (e.g. BU HR)
- Introduces/ implements new HR related services, systems & processes (from Shared Services and CoE's) into assigned organization
- Leads and implements HR projects in the assigned area of responsibility
- Participates in other business projects, representing with general HR knowledge to achieve the project deliverables
- Acts as a role models of our company values and culture.
Employer Branding, Recruiting& Staffing- Implements and supports Employer Branding road map and acts as an ambassador
- Works closely with Recruiting department, SSC Recruiting or external services for sourcing and selecting the best fit candidates
- Supports Impetrates (e.g. on performance management and local requirements) and Expatriates (e.g. on salary topics and repatriation) based on International Mobility Policies
Talent & Performance Management- Acts as a talent scout in the organization and provokes positive changes in the talent management
- Drives readiness of talent through proper succession planning in line with the business needs
- Supports and guides managers as well as individual employees in talent and performance management processes in accordance with country specific legal regulations, CoE guidance, and company guidelines
- Ensures execution of talent management measures
- Derives trends in development needs, alerts organization to critical areas for succession planning, etc.
- Supports local programs (e.g. Onboarding, talent development)
- Guides execution of TMOD Initiatives and measures (e.g. Project management) in area of responsibility
Learning & Training- Drives nominations for Leadership & Talent Development Programs for target groups in the area of responsibility
- Drives competency management by identifying gaps and proposing (training) measures
- Takes over the Learning Business Partner role (depending on size of location)
- Steers and/or executes Vocational Training Management (depending on size of location)Compensation & Benefits- Executes Job Evaluation based on local, country or/and cooperation policies
- Consults on Compensation Policies and Programs, Benefits & Pensions to assist business needs.
- Steers and facilitates annual Salary Review
Labor & Employee Relations- Acts as a single point of the contact for all topics (which are not covered by Shared Services) for the employees and managers in area of responsibility
- Maintains individual Union & Employee Representative Relationships depending on country approach
- Ensures compliance to all relevant regulations
- Guides employees and superiors in employee relations conflict management
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee concerns, harassment and discrimination complaints. Conducts internal investigations as necessary.
- Acts as company representative towards external parties (courts, fairs, local networks, authorities..), if assigned
HR Administration & Services- Ensures effective HR processes by collaborating with HR Operations regarding the full portfolio of HR related services (e.g. payroll, HR data..)
- Ensures employee data accuracy
- Ensures data availability and quality of the audit/compliance related records (i.e. record of compensation decisions, training certificates, exit interviews)
- Monitors time management, ensures legal compliance and trigger actions if needed due to labor requirements
- Takes over administrative tasks if it comes to customization and deviations from the standard
Reporting- Continuously evaluates performance according defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Operating Figures
- Summarizes and completes reporting within the local Organization and publishes reporting results HR continuous improvement of processes and IT systems- Collects and provides change requests towards Process Consultants to ensure effective HR IT systems
Master in Business Administration or Master in Social Work with 7-10 Years of Experience.
Language : English & Hindi
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.