Project Planner - Maintenance
This position will develop complete job plans for projects/workorders assigned – including resources needed and potential timing. Additionally, this position will assist other maintenance groups as needed to keep the plant running in an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Develop job plans for maintenance projects and work orders.
- Ordering materials for planned jobs.
- Staging materials.
- Work with supervisor, group leaders, and other departments to coordinate schedule of planned jobs.
- Organize and store equipment records, drawings, etc. in a logical manner.
- Scan drawings and documents.
- Work with admin to develop standard work procedures.
- Help manage the 5-S program for the shop.
- Provide technical assistance to the group, maintenance, Plant Engineer and the plant in general.
- Will need to drive company truck, operate fork lifts and scissors lifts.
- Follow all plant safety rules and attend all required safety trainings.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor, group leader or manager
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
- High School or GED Equivalent and 3 plus years of experience
- Technical or Associates degree preferred or 5 plus years job experience in an industrial/commercial maintenance setting
- Computer Literate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Continental has identified a preferred candidate for this position.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tire the Americas, LLC Continental Tire has been around for 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. Our Barnesville, GA location is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented Project Planner to join our Maintenance Team. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and analysis skills, is dependable and accountable.