Internship - Training Development
We are offering a mandatory internship position in our team supporting the development of a training concept for the PDM system, with an immediate start date. For the best possible learning experience, the internship should have a duration of 3 to 6 months.
The PDM system used is called Windchill and enables the R&D department to work and share the designs of our products in a structured way. This concept provides the possibility to serve active users as a manual to reach the needed information quickly.
Your tasks will focus on the following activities:
- Developing an interactive training concept for new onboarded PDM users
- Creating and revising existing materials and methods to transform in your new designed training
- Coordinating with trainers and students in an international environment
- Receiving and implementing customers feedback for an optimal user-friendly result
- Student (m/f/diverse) in the field of Communication, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or comparable field of study
- Basic knowledge of the program Windchill would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of CAD
- Confident handling of MS Office-programs
- Fluent knowledge of English, both written and spoken, good German language skills would be an advantage
- Good planning and organizational skills, a quick comprehension and an independent and responsible style of work
- Team player who is open-minded and likes to work customer-oriented
Please attach your current certificate of enrollment, your current transcripts of records as well as an excerpt of your study regulations confirming a mandatory internship as those documents are mandatory for processing your application.
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- Gain Insights of Continental and starting a network
- Learn new methods
- Grow personally
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber,” the group sector draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services.