Software Developer for PSS ECC - SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate SW developer to join us.
As a SW engineer in our group you can make your own contribution to the development of the SW for the next generation of airbag control units that will equip the new cars of all the major car manufacturers in the world.
Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, developing modules of the complex SW project from requirements analysis through design and coding, to integration and testing.
We offer the chance of being part of a very dynamic project team (involved in the development of a product for a specific car manufacturer), or our innovative-minded platform development team (developing the basic platform for tomorrow's products), or perhaps one of the so-called competence teams (specialists of their fields with world-wide competence within our company).
- Develop products for Safety, so your tasks are saving lives;
- Do complete products, from R&D to Production; we don’t make outsourcing or working package;
- Offer you the possibility to work in several programing languages C, C++, C#, Python, MATLAB; in the begging of the collaboration you can start with a certain programing language, but on the long term we give you the possibility to change it by moving in an other team;
- Give you the opportunity to participate in innovation programs and create patterns;
- Offer diversity of rolls and products (airbag, inertial measurement unit, airbag sensors, etc.);
- Accord you the chance to develop professionally by interacting with experts and through technical trainings offered by Continental.
For the beginning, a mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What it takes to be a successful Software Developer:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics);
- C/ C++ programming language;
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems with real time constraints;
- Good/medium English language skills;
- Software Requirements Engineering experience is a plus;
- Open-mindedness, adaptability & teamwork skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.