Accounts Payable Associate / Analyst
Invoice Processing Responsibilities (70 -90% of the task)
▪ Prepare invoices for processing
▪ Scan and index invoices in VIM & Tangro
▪ Perform 3 way matching for PO invoices and 2 way matching for NON PO invoices.
▪ Process invoices in various queues in VIM & Tangro.
▪ Route NON PO and NON GR invoices for approval.
▪ Request approval of invoices that were not approved after tool notification.
▪ Process invoices from VIM / Tangro to SAP.
▪ Processing of vendor credit memos
▪ Ensure that queues in VIM and Tangro is at agreed minimum level
Query and Issue Resolution (10% to 30% of the task)
▪Investigate / resolve supplier invoice and payment discrepancies
▪Support resolution of inbound supplier inquiries
▪Contact suppliers to solve discrepancies
▪ Support additional activities under the direction of P2P workstream management.
▪ Responsible for delivering on personal Service Level Agreements, output performance metrics, related Key Performance Indicators, goals, and stated expectations.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance and Other Related Courses
- Knowledgeable in Six Sigma and Lean methodologies is an advantage
- Fresh Graduate, 0-2 years work experience.
- Experience in process improvement activities.
- Experience in accounting and SAP is a plus but not required.
- Can manage transaction processing in high volume environment preferred;
- Experience handling / participating in process improvement initiatives through internship.
- Self-starter and shows potential in delivering results.
- Able to work in local and international setting.
Hybrid work setup
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Global Business Services in Manila started in June 2012 as Veyance Technologies Inc. and was acquired by Continental AG in January 2015. On the same year, it legally changed the company name to Continental Global Business Services Manila Inc., which reflects its global presence as a full-fledged subsidiary of ContiTech Division in Continental AG.
GBS Manila is composed of five (5) main work streams, structured to make processes centralized, standardized, and in leveraged technology with the support of IT group, Continental Business Systems & RPA Competence Center.
It provides end-to-end, front-to-back services; from customer service, order management, purchasing, invoice to payment, credit and collection, full finance activities, data management, and HR services including payroll, employee benefits and talent acquisition; all built to meet its customers needs.