Smart Infrastructure - Systems Engineer
In Continental, we are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future mobility and transform ideas into mature solutions.
The Systems Engineer is a key member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for developing the next generation of Smart Infrastructure Systems that will enable a safe and clean driving environment. This includes a variety of activities which are integral towards ensuring our safety critical systems are developed according to industry best practices and leading-edge methodologies.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders in understanding the Smart Infrastructure features like V2X, traffic efficiency and safety.
- Develop, adapt, and maintain requirements for Smart Infrastructure Systems.
- Allocate the requirements to architecture elements.
- Communicate and align requirements and architecture with multi-disciplinary teams in a global setup.
- Create and update Requirements Metrics.
- Manage, execute & release system configurations.
- Investigate problems and find solutions jointly with the engineering team.
- Required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechatronics, electronics, computer engineering or related discipline.
- Professional experience in product development in hardware, software, testing or systems.
- Experience in Requirements Engineering.
- Good English communication, spoken and written.
- Good planning skills.
- Nice to have:
- Advanced degree (Masters/PhD) in mechatronics, electronics, computer engineering or related discipline.
- Experience with DOORS and Rhapsody.
- Knowledge of ASPICE, Functional Safety, and Cybersecurity.
- What we offer:
- Participation in exciting and highly innovative projects.
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility.
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our pilot deployments.
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills.
- A friendly, respectful, and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
Pay for Performance:
• Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
• Relocation Bonus for non-Queretaro Residents;
• Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
• In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
• Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
• Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
• Access to e-learning platforms;
• Career development opportunities (local and international);
• Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Autonomous Mobility and Safety business area develops, produces and integrates active and passive safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensors, electronic air suspension systems and cleaning systems for windscreens and headlights. Autonomous Mobility and Safety has a high level of systems expertise in the interconnectivity of individual components. As a result, products and system functions are created along the “SensePlanAct” chain of effects. These make driving safer and easier and pave the way for autonomous mobility.