Cloud Service Admin (AWS/AZURE)
We are looking for a Cloud Service Admin for our Manufacturing Analytics Environment (AWS & AZURE). As part of our central Tires IT Organization we develop, implement and support IT solutions for our tire plants worldwide. In this position you would take over responsibility for:
- Concept, design, specification, development, implementation and maintenance of applications, interfaces and data flow management for analytics purposes - using latest Cloud technologies (AWS / AZURE - for PowerBI as visualization layer).
- Analyze and evaluate customer requirements to translate into prototypes and IT solutions that create benefits for our Tire Plants.
- Close cooperation with IT colleagues from other departments (Shopfloor-MES, Plant IT, Advanced Analytics), as well as with with Engineering colleagues from central functions and local Engineering in the plants worldwide.
- Execution and approval of functional tests and creation of technical documentation.
- Being part of our support organization to ensure proper support for our plants, as well as consultancy and execution of measures for system improvements.
- Execution of trainings for our global support organization and the Key Users.
- Project management of internal projects and global roll outs in our plants.
- Continuous technology scouting with suppliers and internal stake holders to identify potentially beneficial technologies in the market.
Academic degree (Bachelor/Master/Ph.D.) in computer science, engineering or another technical field or an equivalent qualification, experience in the mentioned field of activity or verifiable working experience in an industrial company, AWS/AZURE cloud, PowerBI, data science, DB technologies and advances development know-how (Microsoft.NET, Phyton; R, SQL).
Project management skills, professional command of written and spoken English, analytic and strategic thinking, team oriented, self-organized and structured, distinctive communication combined with assertiveness, high commitment, flexibility, willing to work in an intercultural environment.
Willingness to travel 25% (globally).
What we offer:
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
On top of that you can expect the following benefits:
-Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e. g. mentoring, trainings, global internal Software Academy and more).
-Work from home (unless workshops etc. require physical attendance).
-Transparent pension system.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.
Cloud Service Admin (AWS/AZURE)
Local IT Intern for Computer Equipment Replacement Project
Local IT Intern for Develop Automation and Replacement of Mobile Devices
Local IT Coordinator