As System Architect in SCT R&A China Team, in order to master the technologies challenges, we need you to fulfil following tasks with described skills.
- Customer technical interface with strong Autonomous Mobility/Driving Assistance background
- Design vehicle and vehicle system architectures based on requirement specifications
- Collaborate with and guide cross domain and cross discipline expert teams to define system design decisions and implement technical solutions
- Support methodology definition, enhancement and development activities
- Contribute to technical discussion s and solution finding processes with architecture know-how
- Technical Marketing Of architecture solutions and concepts in OEMS and internal projects
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- More than 5 years of system engineering experience in automotive AM/ADAS area
- ISO 26262 functional safety knowhow (min. at the system level)
- Is a Plus: Knowledge of cybersecurity
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in international teams
- Methodical and structured approach
- Fluent English, both in speaking and writing
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.