Develop and maintain a team that meets the requirements of internal and external customers by offering export, shipping and delivery logistics services to the customer, under the objectives of the Business Unit and the Corporate.
Bachelor's Degree in International Trade, Engineering or related career
5 years of experience in supply chain, logistics
1 year of experience in personnel management
Advanced knowledge in legal, tax, customs, foreign trade framework
▪ Supervises the inherent activities for delivery to clients in a timely manner
▪ Supervises the handling of materials in finished product warehouses, PR02, external warehouse and distribution warehouse in Laredo
▪ Responsible for exports complying with Mexican regulations
▪ Support to solve problems with shipment delays
▪ Creation of credit and debit notes according to ASF-03/01 format
▪ Authorization of export taxes from the customs agent through e-sign
▪ Weekly report of authorized export expense accounts
▪ Weekly report of authorized transport invoices (outbound)
▪ Monitoring of unauthorized invoices with supplier account statements
▪ Coordination and supervision of logistics personnel
▪ Export team development plan
▪ Monitoring of parts pending billing
▪ Check that there are no deliveries open at the end of the month (posted)
▪ Month-end transactions
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops cutting-edge technologies and services for the sustainable and interconnected mobility of people and goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The ContiTech group sector develops and manufactures, for example, cross-material, environmentally friendly and intelligent products and systems for the automotive industry, railway engineering, mining, agriculture and other key industries. Guided by the vision of “intelligent and sustainable solutions beyond rubber products”, this sector of the group relies on its vast knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining different materials with electronic components. and individual services.