Quality technician- Manufacturing TSR
- Problem solving in manufacturing: confine, marking and blocking affected parts; define short-term corrective action; find the root cause; induce permanent corrective actions; check the effectivity.
- Realization of line audits according to internal procedures.
- Support for preparation of customer audits in the shop floor
- Is responsible to administrate the block stock (components, not finished products, finished products)
- Supervision and observance of quality rules, error avoidance and prevention (e.g. supervises the external workers)
- Has the authority to stop the line according to the defined internal procedure
- Responsible for preparation of daily FPY report, activity report in case of sorting and checking actions in the plant
- Responsible for releasing of production for specific process as define in work instructions.
- Supporting the implementation of the company and the plant standards.
- Ensuring that process descriptions, work instructions and control plans are trained and are strictly followed by the manufacturing team.
- Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company.
- Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
- Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures.
- Respects specific laws and internal regulations regarding work safety regulations and the environmental policy of the company.
- For Safety relevant projects: the related tasks will be fulfilled according to the internal Safety
- Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility. Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Problem solving
- Knowledge IPC 610
- MS Office knowledge
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
- International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
Quality Manager in Project – Autonomous Mobility (TM)
Process and Audit Management Consultant for UX (TM)
Quality Excellence - Quality Reporting Specialist for UX (TM)