- Provide full in-house patent prosecution;
support, including drafting of patent application, in particular software-related patent application, more particularly in Telecommunication and/or AI patent applications;
- Responses to office actions;
- Provide IP support services for the R&D departments, e.g. FTO analysis, portfolio analysis, novelty searches, support in infringement cases, support on IP-relevant contract clauses, etc.;
- Manage patent portfolio;
- Create awareness of IP and establish internal IP processes within the R&D departments;
- Develop and conduct IP training to engineers;
- Coordinate IP matters with other IP Departments across various Continental locations.
- At least 3 years of experience as patent professional / patent attorney in a law firm or within an in-house IP department;
- Incumbent should possess a technical background in any telecommunication and/or AI-related studies/work experience (or electrical engineering with experience in telecommunication and/or AI-related IP matters);
- Incumbent should be able to communicate fluently and write patent application texts in English.
- Excellent communication skills with inventors and other internal business partners;
- Admission to at least one national patent bar or 5 years of patent drafting experience will be an advantageous;
- Open-mindedness towards working in a multi-national environment;
- Able to travel overseas for business when required
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178,000 employees in 49 countries. As a supplier of brake systems, systems and components for powertrains and chassis, instrumentation, infotainment solutions, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers, Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication. Continental contributes to enhanced driving safety and global climate protection. Continental is also a competent partner in networked automobile communication.
Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multi-functional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems. That is why we want you at our facility in Singapore.