IT Intern Data Analytics
As we continue to improve in all the Specialized Service topics Contitech Mexicana is now looking for a talented IT Developer and Data Analytics Intern who will be contributing to the keep improving the way to report and keep in a good way all the REPSE topics. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Schedule meetings with Specialized Service Providers with Documentation Loading Problems on TVMX
- Escalate unusual issues with the Central Specialized Services team
- Support the core team of Specialized Services
- Training for Suppliers in TVMX for its good use
- Training for Requirers on the TVMX platform
- Support to Suppliers with low compliance with documentation load in TVMX
- Follow up on the Supplier Compliance Report sent by AP
- Follow-up on the issues that the plant coordinators have
- Escalate topics with the corresponding areas when they are not topics related to Specializaed Services
- Support the Tax Team SE requirements related to the SAT or STPS
- You are able to process information, identify problems and trends, and solve problems.
- You are energetic, hard-working, and you persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably.
- You are results-oriented and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- You are a quick learner who can investigate and effectively pick up new concepts on your own.
- You can solve unforeseen challenges with creativity and structure.
Required Technical Qualifications:
- knowledge of:
- Data Analytics
- MS Power Automation.
- Microsoft Excel (Power Query, Power Visual, Power Pivot).
- programming languages
- Power BI and Power Query
Additional Skills and Competencies:
- Degree in computer science, electronics and/or IT experience equivalent.
- Studying the last semester
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting and problem analysis.
- Able to build partnerships and work collaboratively in a team, composed by employees and external members.
- Ability to manage different actors/stakeholders, with different priority.
- Basic English speaking and writing.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
Central Key User SAP Controlling (CO/IM/PS)
Local IT Intern for Computer Equipment Replacement
GDL-REP-Smart Factory Engineer Sr
BPM Consultant in Digital Manufacturing
Full Stack Developer in Digital Manufacturing
Cloud Service Admin (AWS/AZURE)