Intern - Strategic Pricing and Market Intelligence, Year-Round
The Strategic Pricing and Market Intelligence Intern responsibilities:
- Coordination for the data exchange program with the Unites States Tire Manufacturing Association (USTMA) and Tire Rubber Association of Canada (TRAC)
- Joint responsibility for USTMA/TRAC database (SAP BI solution) used in reporting program
- Maintain competitor price data input collection process through field sales / external vendor
- Analyze and support creation of deliverables to variable internal and external customers
- Assist in maintenance of comprehensive segmentation/vocation/pricing/market positioning database (PBI)
- Support Pricing and Market Intel with projects involving quantitative data
- Control distribution and access for our PBI customers
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Competitive pay
- Hands on experience with the team
- Project experience
- Company lunch and learns
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
- Must be enrolled in a US accredited degree program pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Must have and maintain a minimum GPA of a 2.8 or higher
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Willing to commute weekly to work at our Fort Mill, SC Tire HQs
- Analytical skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
- Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
- Currently enrolled in a Graduate Program for Business, Marketing, or related field
- Power BI Proficiency or other dashboarding knowledge
- Able to work 30 - 40 hours per week
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail-oriented intern to join our team! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?