- Engage with external stakeholders (especially suppliers) to ensure clear understanding and compliance of Continental's supply chain risks
- Support on sustainability related tasks such as assurance, due diligence, benchmarking and risks assessments
- Engage with external digital service partners to ensure delivery of Continentals' sustainability initiatives
- Develop and roll out programs such as carbon project development, soil/land restoration initiatives or farmer livelihood programs
- Work with suppliers, customers and/or internal stake holders to analyze and conceptualize programs for better productivity and sustainability in NR supply chain
- Periodically work independently and as part of a team, as needed, on selected planning activities, business analysis projects, forecasts and feasibility studies
- Building internal buy-in, knowledge and capacity to implement sustainability policies & standards in the relevant operations and supply chains
- Develop communication, training materials and pragmatic implementation tools, targeting mid-stream and up-stream supply chain actors.
- - Support sustainability reporting and engagement, including strategy development and stakeholder process.
- To support in the creation of a dynamic dashboard for monitoring and reporting of datasets and metrics
- Support in gathering data for NR sustainability KPIs for Group Sustainability reporting
- Utilize the best approach and data analytical tools to analyze and report all relevant sustainabiility data.
- Graduated from reputable tertiary education (Bachelor Degree)
- Ideally with focus on sustainability in forest management or agriculture
- 2-5 years’ experience in similar analyst role within a sustainability function.
- Engaging and passionate about sustainability with the desire to make a difference.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and a strong ability to engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience and understanding of sustainability and carbon emissions reporting will be a strong advantage.
- This role requires a high attention to detail and a strong process-driven approach.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Tires Holding Singapore Pte Ltd is Continental AG's subsidiary for trading of natural rubber.