Embedded Penetration Tester (Ethical Hacker)
Digital security is becoming more and more complex and thus important in the automotive industry.
We at CES are constantly looking for applying all the actual state-of-the-art cybersecurity solutions, enabling us to secure the next generation of technological cars. We are building up a new penetration test team, with focus of product validation, to join a multidisciplinary team working on automotive projects.
We are looking for candidates that "think outside of the box", with the aim to seek, identify and attempt to breach active systems. If you are up to a new challenge, join us in this adventure.
- >Perform cybersecurity attacks on automotive products to evaluate the security level of the system.
- >Advanced security code analysis.
- >Implement an infrastructure to provide software testing environment capable of performing fuzzing tests, code analysis, dynamic buffer overflow detection, and so on.
- >Perform generic verification tests to validate that a product is compliant with the security industry standards.
- >Perform manual penetration tests on hardware level (automotive buses, debug interfaces, memory storage, hardware security modules).
- >Create reports on the tests performed for customer analysis.
- >Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats.
- Degree-qualified in Electronics, Computer Science, Cyber Security or related disciplines.
- >Experience in Software development using Python, C, C++ and assembly languages.
- >Knowledge of automotive electrical systems, networks and architectures. Knowledge in H/W debug interfaces (ICE, JTAG etc).
- >Experienced working with version control systems.
- >Ability to work in international teams and with international customers.
- >You are pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player.
- >Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- >Fluent English language skills.
- >Willingness to travel worldwide.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting and diversified projects in all domains of Cross Technology division
- Bring automotive technologies to non-automotive industries
- Opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams and acquire other competences
- Modern leadership culture
- Individual choice of working times
- Promotion of personal development
- Participation to the company’s success
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.