Accounts Payable Specialist
As an Accounts Payable specialist, you are fully responsible to deliver the defined services within the specified time, budget, and quality to the satisfaction of the internal and external stakeholders.
- Checking and posting of invoices and credit notes regarding merchandise, costs, and investments
- Processing of received reminders, clarification and resolution of discrepancies
- Providing support to audit queries and ad-hoc requests
- Evaluating and reconciliation of ledger and supplier accounts, reconciliation of balances with external suppliers and Group companies
- Performing AP balance sheet reconciliation and payment performance reporting
- Executing payment run, performing payment reconciliation and clearing
- Creating and maintenance of supplier master records
- Performing other periodical accounting procedures, e.g. accruals posting, KPIs calculation, GR/IR clearing, month-end, year-end & budget
- Delivering and supporting knowledge transfer to establish new Shared Service Center
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, resolving various queries while maintaining high level of customer service.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar or relevant work experience
- Good accounting skills
- Good communication skills
- Good SAP/R3 skills FI & MM
- Good MS-Office Skills
- B2 level or higher in English
- B2 level or higher in German is a plus
- Transition experience is a plus
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Gross Salary: from 1704 EUR to 3012 EUR (before withholding taxes)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. We offer exceptional opportunities to develop in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join our exciting journey to build a new SSC Center within a Fortune 500 company? You want to co-create and experience a state-of-the art hybrid workstyle? You have the attitude to shape a value-driven and structured service execution within a SSC?