Mandatory Internship – Visualization & Evaluation of Radar Data (ADAS)
We are looking for a student (m/f/diverse) for a mandatory internship starting immediately. For about 6 months you would get insight in the area of Radar ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) at our location Lindau (Germany).
A combination of mandatory and voluntary internship can be realized. The mandatory part should cover at least 9 weeks.
In your role you are supporting us in Radar pre-development w.r.t algorithms, signal processing and radar data evaluation.
- Setup of visualization tool chain using latest toolings
- Visualization of radar data
- Setup of evaluation tool chain for radar data
- Evaluation of radar data
- Support in radar data evaluation
- Student (m/f/d) in Electrical Engineering or similar field of study
- Basic knowledge in ROS
- Any experience in the field of Radar, RF and/or antennas is preferable
- Good IT skills and experience in MATLAB and Python & C/C++
- Basic experience in development of IT projects
- Good language skills in German and English (both written and spoken)
- Interest in working in an international team
- Soft skills (quick comprehension, analytical thinking, independent work, high level of commitment)
Please remember to upload your current enrollment certificate and overview of grades as well as the conditions of study related to mandatory internship, as these are absolutely necessary for the processing of your application!
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
- We offer you an interesting and varied job as part of a motivated team at one of the largest suppliers to the automotive industry.
- We attach great importance to a pleasant working atmosphere and a working environment characterized by professional and personal appreciation.
- Extensive creative opportunities and independent work in an international working environment characterized by flat hierarchies.
- As a rapidly growing business unit, we offer our employees numerous career opportunities and the rapid assumption of responsibility, in line with our four corporate values: winning mentality, trust, freedom and solidarity.
- Short decision-making paths in a dynamic company that wants to expand its leading position technologically.
- Internship remuneration according to corporate standard
- A renowned innovation region that is cosmopolitan and lively, combined with excellent recreational value.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.