Cyber Security Engineer (CES I)
Would you like to impact the mobility industry by developing cutting edge technology working in a company that is located throughout 58 different countries all over the world? Designing technology focused on Cyber Security? Coordinating different disciplines to develop secure automotive architectures that you will see operating in action every time you drive a car?
Shape the future with your ideas as Security Engineer at Continental.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is looking for a Cyber Security / Embedded Security Engineer to perform
- Collect, Analyze and Derive Stakeholder Requirements: Customers (OEMs, and customers), Suppliers, Internal stakeholders (PMs, TPL, EE, MD, SW, PES), Production, Quality, Standards (e. g. ISO).
- Create and manage Security Requirements based on collected stakeholder requirements (black box level).
- Execution of Threat and Risk Assessment of automotive Systems (TARA)
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of a functional Technical Security Concept that is fully validated to all customer requirements.
- Analyze, identify and solve security weaknesses in drivers, vehicle functions and Sys/Sw architectures.
- Close collaboration with the System, SW, Safety Manager and EE engineers to support Functional Safety, Systems, and HW/SW interface specification requirements.
- Supports PM/TPL in interfacing to the customer's Security engineering representatives for technical questions.
- Collaboration in the further development of security processes and process optimization
Job Requirements :
- 3 years of experience in embedded systems (SW or Systems)
- 1-2 year of experience in cyber security
-Cryptography know how
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
- Proactive, good communication skills, self-learner, analytic thinking.
Field of study:
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services