In the Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center of Continental, Autonomous Mobility, we create next generation automotive software solutions which make automated driving safe and affordable. We work towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. We are looking for creative minds who are passionate to shape the future of automated driving by delivering world-class perception and fusion systems. Our teams develop software solutions for automated parking and safety systems, processing various automotive sensor data and providing a robust, scalable output to driving function modules.
As a member of the system integration team in the automated parking development value chain, you will be working on the build-up and integration of our test vehicles. Working closely with the SW component and feature teams, you will be responsible for:
- Deploying and maintaining automated driving components and SW solutions onto the test vehicle
- Enabling automated driving core features to be used on various automated driving hardware platforms
- Building up and developing a prototype vehicle platform for closed-loop component and function testing
- Building and developing the vehicles’ measurement systems, integrating of HW and SW at all levels
- Conducting continuous testing and providing reports to feature teams on component performance in closed-loop vehicle tests
- Supporting SW and System architects in integration related topics
- Collaborating and work in an agile team environment.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related area
- 3+ years of experience in vehicle integration
- Expertise in vehicle measurement technics and architecture
- Expertise in vehicle as a system architecture
- Experience in working with automotive sensors, vehicle communication interfaces and ECUs
- Experience in working with common automotive software frameworks, such as AUTOSAR or ROS
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written.
Nice To Have
- Experience in working on ADAS/AD applications
- Experience in development of multiple-configuration, multi-purpose software frameworks, time-critical solutions and component scheduling
- Experience in working with automotive communication software layers.
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Personal career development and a challenging role with end-to-end responsibility
- Opportunity to see your ideas turn into reality with our test vehicles
- Competitive compensation and a wide range of benefits, including:
- Bonus system
- Annual flexible benefit (Cafeteria)
- Private health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Sport pass support
- Ability to directly deliver software into real, innovative products
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible office location in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services