Project Manager for User Experience for German OEM (TM)
At User Experience, we are shaping the interior of the future car to make the driving experience more stress-free, more convenient and even more fun.
And we do it with our technologies for visual, tactile, and auditory interaction with the car. If this looks, feels or sounds interesting to you, join our Team and drive one of our projects by applying to this role.
Do you want to be a Project Manager for User Experience products?
These should spark your interest:
- The project manager drives, leads and manages a project within the specified time, budget and quality framework to the satisfaction of the customers, ensuring economic success for the company and profitability of the product over lifetime;
- Definition of project objectives (financial, scheduling and quality goals);
- Selecting and negotiating project (core) team members in conjunction with the line management;
- Establishing adequate project organization (meeting structure, information/ knowledge exchange, documentation, archiving);
- Setup an initial project plan in accordance with the valid processes (phases, deliverables, milestones/ Q-Gates, etc.);
- Ensuring compliance to valid processes incl. legal requirements;
- Tracking the project progress, define corrective measures if deviating from the plan;
- Controlling the usage of the released project budget and project resources per approved project plan;
- Deciding and reporting the overall project status in accordance with the financial and quality KPIs supported by a valid tool and process set;
- Installing and performing professional change management;
- Performing opportunity & risk assessment, controlling and steering the implementation of opportunity & risk measures;
- Escalating issues if necessary;
- Representation of project in customer (internal/external) meetings and representation of project-interests in supplier meetings.
This is what it takes to be a successful Project Manager:
- Academic degree in engineering, economics or similar qualification;
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive or consumer electronics industry in a variety of different functions;
- Several years of professional experience as project lead, leadership experience in the area of project management or as sub-project manager (e.g. technical project lead) of a project of appropriate size;
- Sufficient experience in the areas of product development and operations would be beneficial;
- Experience in the role as project lead / functional lead for a team of employees of different functional areas over a period of several years;
- Collaboration with international teams;
- Excellent customer facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; German language would be a plus;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.