SQM Senior Component Introduction Engineer
The SQM department is directly responsible for insuring that the quality of supplied materials meets all Continental requirements, specifications, and expectations and conforms to all automotive industry standards trough use of advanced quality tools, the SQM department assures that each supplier has a quality system, manufacturing process, and test system that is capable of delivering conforming material at all times.
Ensure all components are introduced to project schedule and Product Life Cycle (PLC) requirements
APQP Management (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
Drive suppliers during APQP process and enforce them to use correct Tools for APQP documentation.
Review and approve PPAP documents from our supply base and ensure compliance to our requirements.
Request, review and provide disposition to supplier PPAPs in Engineering & process changes.
Use of Problem Solving techniques to be apply on resolution of quality problems with our suppliers
Perform process audits (maintenance and nonconformance) at supplier locations.
Secure implementation and compliance to IATF and VDA standards
- Bachelor degree
- Advanced English
- Experience demonstrated in SQM role & functions.
- Applicable knowledge with PPAP , SPC, FMEA, CP, Flow Diagrams FAI, MSA, (GR&R)
- Blue print interpretation GD&T, Corrective Actions Methodology 8D, Knowledge IATF 16949
- Management of component introduction via APQP / Manage of projects through systemic portals
- Secure implementation and compliance to IATF and VDA standards
- Outstanding Leadership skills to drive to results and execution of actions with suppliers
- Outstanding abilities building networks and partnerships / different cultures
- Leadership / Self - motivated. Manufacturing knowledge with : stamping, molding, over-molding, electronic environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.