Hardware Project Leader – CES (TM)
For our growing Continental Engineering Services - Interior team we are looking for Hardware Project Leader.
Continental Engineering Services (CES) is active worldwide as an independently operating provider of comprehensive engineering services.
The segment "Interior Functions" develops embedded system solutions for all interior functions in all kinds of vehicles.
We develop by integration of existing components stable and fast solutions for use in small series and special vehicles. We are always seeking useful applications beyond the automotive area and also offer a range of conceptual and feasibility studies.
Our portfolio of innovative products offers flexible and customization solutions across the automotive and non-automotive markets.
Electronic Control Units: Connectivity applications, Telematic Units, Clusters, Displays, Head-up Displays, Multimedia Applications, Haptic Control, Comfort Control, Gateways.
The responsibilities of our new colleague will be:
- Coordinate the project’s HW development team
Develop and maintain HW project planning (cost, quality and timing);
- Follow the development process;
- Creates needed hardware design documentation;
- Collaborates with other development disciplines (SW, MD, Test, …);
- Introduction of developed project into production;
- Cooperating with an international development team, customers and suppliers.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization
- University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
- Good knowledge in analog and digital electronic design;
- Good understanding of automotive architectures / systems;
- Knowledge of automotive development process;
- Advanced English – speaking and writing level;
- To be passionate about electronics in general;
- Initiative and result orientation.
It is an advantage
- More than 3 years’ experience in HW Development;
- Knowledge in PCB production;
- German Language.
- What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.