CDP Champion – BA AM CSC TM
- Expert for Customer Demand Planning (sales planning tool) process and functionalities
- Responsible for organizational set-up and implementation of CDP processes
- Volume review meetings set-up and moderation
- Maintenance of volumes, prices and projects master data into the official planning tools
- Manage BA sales budget planning activities
- Monitor price planning processes and escalation to respective departments
- Review and follow-up master data quality and integrity
- Analysis and plausibility check of master data to support high planning precision
- Monthly and on-demand sales reporting to assist management decision
- University Degree in Marketing / Economics / Economical Engineering (or related)
- English Advanced skills for writing, reading, and speaking
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with new digitalization tools is a plus
- learning capacity and analytical skills
- self-discipline, reliability, consistency
- open communication and good teamwork
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Financial Analyst for Controlling Service Center (Iasi)
Junior Sales Manager Automotive for German OEMs – CSC (TM)
Business Controller - Controlling Service Center - TM
Value Engineer – Tooling (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
Value Engineer – Mechanics (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
Value Engineer – R&D / Software Development (m/f/d) BA AM - CSC (TM)
Material Allocations Specialist for PSS CSC - (TM)