Data Analyst - CSC TM
We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Analysis and prioritization of requirements and coordination with project stakeholder
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Development of innovative visualization concepts
- Development, introduction and optimization of innovative business and digitalization strategies as well as digital business models
- Data-based analysis including visualization and identification of relevant implications
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Academic degree in mathematics, computer science, information management, statistics, or comparable qualification
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Power BI, Knime etc.) and databases (SQL, odata etc.). Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- English - Advanced skills for writing, reading, and speaking.
- Advanced communication skills and good teamwork spirit
- High motivation and flexibility
- Ability to work in an international team environment
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, and processes.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.