Corrective maintenance coordinator
- Organize, lead and control the corrective maintenance activity;
- Assure a good functioning of the machines;
- In case of breakdown take care that the equipment is repaired;
- Check and organize activities of the subordinate technicians;
- Responsible for the development of the subordinate technicians;
- Participate in the acquisition of equipment;
- Responsible for having under control of spare parts depot for the machines;
- Collaborate with the preventive maintenance team;
- Collaborate with suppliers of the equipment;
- Reduce the repairing time for the breakdown equipment;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Leadership: experience in team coordination;
- Technical University Graduated;
- English - advanced;
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills;
- Communication, time management, and problem-solving skills;
- The 13th salary – Paid once a year, in December.
- Meal tickets - With a value of 30 Ron.
- Hybrid schedule – Work-life balance is important, so we offer you a flexible schedule. Please agree on this with your superior.
- Home office - We offer the possibility to work from home (the percentage is agreed upon with the superior according to the business needs).
- Short Time Incentive – A variable bonus which is paid once a year according to your personal contribution and company’s financial review.
- Private Health Insurance – Health is the most important, so we offer you a medical subscription through Signal Iduna.
- Referral bonuses - We encourage colleagues to refer new candidates to us and, at the same time, to get the chance to receive a bonus.
- Bookster – Feed your body and your mind. You can borrow books and you’ll receive them at the office.
- Sports benefits- It’s important to stay active, so we offer you the 7Card.
- Discounts at our partners – We collaborate with different vendors, and we receive discounts for various products/ services like rubbers, restaurants, kindergartens etc.
- System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas – We have an internal improvement program (Continental Idea Management) that gives you the opportunity to come up with ideas and to be honoured with an attractive bonus (this is established by the CIM team according to your improvement idea).
- Happy days – If you or your child is getting married, or you become a parent, you receive some extra free days.
- Birthday – day off – If you celebrate your birthday during the week (Monday-Friday), you are entitled to an extra vacation day for that special happy event.
- Life events celebration - If your family is growing, we praise your newborn with a bonus.
- Unfortunate events - In case of unhappy circumstances in your life, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis).
- Extra vacation days – You begin with 22 vacation days/year, and starting with the 3rd year with us, we offer you 1 more day of vacation and, afterwards from 2 to 2 years you’ll get one more extra day (the maximum you can achieve is 27).
- Cross-border Mobile Work – you could work virtually and remotely from another country! Is possible in a country of the EU, the European Economic Area (EEA) (Iceland, Norway) as well as Switzerland. The maximum is 20 working days. Please agree with your superior.
- Transport from the Timisoara area – You can choose to come by the bus provided by the company if you’ll work from the office.
- Professional development - Many opportunities to develop yourself within the company.
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - We encourage you to join us no matter who, where, what you are. We have colleagues from different nations and a variety of languages are spoken in our company.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more than people in 58 countries and markets. On October the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.