SAP EWM Developer (m/f/diverse)
Continental’s digital capabilities are growing every day. Our Sales, Logistics and Finance Information Technology Competence Center is the digital backbone of our company’s Tire business – and we want you to join us!
Using primarily an SAP platform, the Competence Center ensures Continental’s Sales, Logistics and Finance organizations stay on the leading edge of all things digital. From managing service requests to developing the latest solutions and systems, we are the tech foundation of these organizations.
If you love to learn, grow and be on the forefront of creating modern technology tools, Continental is the perfect match for you.
In this exciting job you work on the following tasks:
- Support and optimization of the SAP EWM system including integration of SAP ERP / SAP S/4 HANA
- ABAP, ABAP OO and form development including customizing
- Conception of the logistics and supply chain processes with the key users of the specialist departments
- Support the highly customized traceability process including RFID integration
- Support of the innovation process when evaluating future technologies (S/4 Hana Transformation)
- Participation in international projects including IT sub-project management
- Coordination and communication between different internal and external partners
- Academic degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent qualification
- Several years of EWM technical experience using ABAP to enhance standard SAP functionality in EWM
- Experience in SAP interfaces
- Knowledge of SAP EWM core processes is needed, experience in SAP SD module is beneficial
- Analytical and strategic thinking skill
- Independent and team oriented working style
- Clear and open communication style combined with assertiveness
- Commitment, Flexibility, Intercultural sensitivity
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Professional working proficiency in English, German skills of advantage
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
The job in numbers: You are going to work 37.5 hours a week in a team of 16 people worldwide. We offer 30 days of vacation per year.
Being part of a global IT team of thousands of colleagues working on various innovations and tasks, there is always an opportunity to grow and move into different directions within our corporation.
On top of that you can expect the following benefits:
- Individual development planning based on your personal needs and targets (e. g. mentoring, trainings or global internal Software Academy)
- Work from home up to 4 days a week (unless workshops etc. require physical presence)
- Option to work from other EU countries up to 40 days per year
- 12 salaries per year
- Agile and collaborative workstyle
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Employee discounts
- An international team across enter number of hubs at CC locations in a globally active organization
- Company and tariff pension plan
- Health insurance
- Assistance with child-care
- Parent-child office
- Relocation package offered if needed
- Canteen on-site
- Gym on-site
- On-site physicians
- Sabbatical option
You would like to learn more about our benefits in detail? Click What we Offer - Continental AG
If this sounds like a perfect match for you and if you want to become the next supporter of our core values Trust For One Another, Passion to Win and Freedom to Act, we are looking forward receiving your application.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. With its premium portfolio in the car, truck, bus, two-wheel and specialty tire segment, the Tires group sector stands for innovative solutions in tire technology. Intelligent products and services related to tires and the promotion of sustainability complete the product portfolio. For specialist dealers and fleet management, Tires offers digital tire monitoring and tire management systems, in addition to other services, with the aim of keeping fleets mobile and increasing their efficiency. With its tires, Continental makes a significant contribution to safe, efficient and environmentally friendly mobility.