Financial Analyst – Sales Price Controlling SAM (Iasi)
For our Engineering Location Iasi we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Controlling Service Center department.
Controlling Service Center (CSC) provides worldwide/regionally services related to the business administration area, for the company's divisions and subdivisions, as economic data analysis, preparation and analysis of financial statements, strategic planning reports, monthly consolidated reports, in order to supply valuable information to the management.
Do you want to be a Financial Analyst for Sales Price Controlling? These should spark your interest:
- Learn and work in a multicultural environment, using specific financial applications and data-bases;
- Collect, check and clarify information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis;
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate sales and volumes reports and ensure that the reports are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
- Prepare and review different reports of SPV, sales volumes and sales accruals analysis by collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques, ensure operational explanation of the results for the management in monthly consolidated reports;
- Track and report of CDP, RVO data or other internal tools for weekly and ad-hoc analysis;
- Coordinate and collaborate with world wide locations and plants to ensure forecast and budget quality;
- Prepare needed analysis for budget sales, volume and SPV analysis based on CDP, SPOT tools;
- Collaborate with ww controlling and sales responsible for clarifying different aspects of information.
You would be a perfect match to our team if you have:
▪ University or Master Degree in Finance / Economics / Economical Engineering;
▪ Very good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
▪ English Advanced skills for writing, reading and speaking;
▪ Good command of business processes and technical understanding;
▪ Learning capacity and analytical skills;
▪ Clear and open communication and good teamwork;
▪ Quality orientation;
▪ Self-discipline, able to take initiative.
What we offer:
▪ Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
▪ Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc);
▪ Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
▪ International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.