Quality Laboratory intern
Job description and functions:
- Preparation of measurement documentation (work instructions, procedures, forms)
- Requested measurements performed
- Support for quality laboratory engineers
- Support problem solving activities in Qlab
- Studies/experience in mechanics/electronics/physics/chemistry/other technical disciplines (5s included)
- MS Office
- Measurement equipment (3D, X-ray, etc.)
- Able to join internship for 6 months (with possibility to extend).
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary:1074,38 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?