Software Scrum Master
Member of an agile development team acting as a facilitator/coordinator. He/She is a servant leader that facilitates teams progress towards their goals. He/She has a solid knowledge in agile methods/practices and agile mindset. He/She represents the team with the other teams at a program level and collaborates with other scrum masters to optimize overall cross-team setup.
- Facilitates team meetings, agile ceremonies, and events of the Agile Release Train
- Facilitates team's progress toward goals and planning process of the program
- Identify, track and resolve impediments within the Agile Team
- Develops reporting methods and metrics to improve team performance and monitors team health and its progress
- Enable the team to self-organize, self-manage and collaborate via agile practices
- Experience in roles as project manager or servant leader
- Agile Methodologies
- Managing and measuring work
- Coaching & Facilitating
- Negotiation Skills
- Managing through Processes and Systems
- Action Oriented
- Previous experience as SW developer or capability to learn technical topics
- Interpersonal Skills
- Motivating Others
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental employs more than 240,000 passionately committed and talented people who realize the dream of mobility every day for customers and users in 59 countries and markets. Continental is the leading Tier 1 automotive supplier serving all of the world's major automotive manufacturers.
The automotive industry is in transformation, and so are we. At our Architecture and Networking (AN) Business Area, we are the key enabler for tomorrow's vehicle being always connected, comfortable, intelligent, secure (cybersecurity) and safe (functional safety).
Continental is all about curiosity, innovation and keeping the future in motion. The proof is in our broad portfolio of cutting-edge products (e.g. Telematic Control Units, Body Control Modules, Door Control Modules, Seat Control Modules, Virtual Keys, Passive Access/Start Modules, Trailer Brake Controllers). It also means that our employees enjoy a wide range of professional development and career opportunities.
We are looking for enthusiastic talents eager for challenges. We are looking for you!
Come join us and let your ideas shape the future.