Product Owner in Architecture and Networking (TM)
Do you want to influence development of the cars that you and your friends will might own in the future? You can do that by joining our team, and taking the lead for the product that handles latest features for drivers and passengers like Security, Lights, Sensors & Motors Controls etc.
Do you want to be a Product Owner? These should spark your interest :
We are looking for a goal-oriented person, with a good SW technical background in automotive.
Your role will be to drive the implementation of new functionalities and, together with a passionate project team of engineers, to deliver high quality solutions to our clients in time.
As a Product Owner, you:
- Need to have a strong technical knowledge to support technical discussions.
- Establish and maintain communication with stakeholder & team : Direct customer Interface, Project Manager, Technical Project Lead, System Lead, System Testing, Quality etc.
- Provide Stakeholders with planning & estimation;
- Represent the client in the development team;
- Establish and maintain a permanent collaboration with the teams developing your product;
- Define acceptance criteria then validate user stories;
- Promote your product internally and externally
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful as Product owner:
- You are a leader, previous technical lead positions are a plus.
- You have knowledge in SW development (C embedded)
- You have very good synthesis skills, good presentation & negotiation skills.
- Prepare decision options for management and customer by proactively proposing alternatives
- You know development standards such as ASPICE
- You know in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, etc) and Vector CANoe
- You have experience with engineering tools: IMS, JIRA, Confluence, and requirements tools such as Doors.
- Fluent English required, German is a plus. Daily work in an international environment.
- Other skills: autonomous, responsive and rigorous. Your initiative, your team spirit, your creativity, your ability to analyze and your strength of proposal will be assets to work in a multidisciplinary and intercultural environment.
- What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping, …. )
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners;
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, Deutsch, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc);
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.