Internship Software Developer for PSS (Iasi)
At Continental we are on a mission: to achieve Vision Zero - zero accidents, zero injuries, zero fatalities.
In Passive Safety and Sensorics we are developing products (Suspension ECUs, Electric Vacuum Pumps etc.) with different complexity levels, that are contributing to the improvement of the safe mobility.
Dreaming about joining out SW development team as an intern? These should spark your interest:
• be part of a cool team which is leading PSS ECC projects, dampers control for high premium cars;
• work with the newest automotive technologies and tools;
• support the development and collaboration of embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Moreover, the working hours are flexible in order to fit your university schedule.
You can be perfect match to our team if you:
• are are an active student at a Technical University or just graduated in a relevant field (e.g. Automation and Computer science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics);
• have basic programming skills in one of the following languages: C/ Python;
• have basic knowledge of electronics and embedded systems. Basic knowledge of Autosar is appreciated, but not a must;
• have medium level English skills.
Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
A mentor for the integration period ;
Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents;
Attractive Project Management career path.
- A great team and nice colleagues that will share their experience with you.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.