- Responsible for Autonomous Driving software system development
- Responsible for Autonomous Driving software stack integration, porting, debugging
- Responsible for Autonomous Driving software framework setup, maintenance, and upgrade
- Responsible for environment model, perception data fusion, driving function and etc. software development
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in computer, software, industry engineering or related fields
- Experience with software development, software architecture development
- Be familiar with AD software system, software architecture
- Experience with Linux platform/embedded Linux platform development
- 3 years or above experience with C/C++ coding, python will be a plus
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental Automotive Systems Shanghai Co., Ltd.