The Team Assistant helps out the department members in the administrative tasks and projects. The Team Assistant is responsible for various communication, administrative and organizational activities aimed at ensuring that the department is well organized. Main team assistant tasks:
- Organizing and supporting the daily work of the Head of Department and the allocated team from the administrative point of view;
- Responsible to organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view. Takes meeting minutes and ensures implementation of agreements and follow up;
- Responsible to act as contact person and maintains good relationships with various external companies on behalf of the department in order to provide good services for the department members;
- Contributes to the integration process of the new employees and foreign delegates in the department in order to smooths their integration period.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Good communication skills and intercultural exposure;
- Organizational ability (manage meetings/activities);
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- English Proficiency
What we offer:
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1704 Eur. to 2556 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?