Test Technician Intern
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
As Test Technician Intern, you will be supporting your Team in various daily tasks.
Test Technician intern's responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, install, debug, repair, modify test equipment for electronic products manufactured in the location;
- Create, modify, correct, maintain electrical wiring diagrams;
- Follow procedures on equipment procurement and implementation of engineering changes;
- Ensure that the equipment is well maintained by releasing and improving manufacturing/maintenance instructions;
- Ensure that the testplan is matching with the Product Test Specification;
- Release test equipment according to statistical validation plan agreed with Quality department;
- Follow internal ESD, technical cleanliness, lean manufacturing, test engineering related standards;
- Provide troubleshooting service to manufacturing on products and test equipment if support needed;
- Strictly follow escalation management procedure;
- Perform trainings for maintenance technicians/operators if necessary;
- Strictly follow safety rules and standards while installing, debugging, servicing production equipment.
- Able to join internship for 6 months;
- Bachelor (college or university) degree in engineering (electrical, electronics, vehicle electronics) or other related field/or equivalent education and experience/or graduate year student;
- Ability to read electrical diagrams and understand technical documentation;
- Knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages would be an advantage;
- Process Capability and Process documentation;
- Product and Prototype build knowledge;
- Self-driven & Strong ownership;
- Networking & Collaboration;
- Good English knowledge in speaking, listening, reading and writing;
- Intercultural/international experience is an advantage.
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from the office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 1034,78 Eur. (before withholding taxes).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.