Intern Communication and Employer Branding
▪ Create and deliver communication packages in ways that are meaningful, relevant, timely and significant to our internal audience and aligned with the company’s brand and business objectives.
▪ Support on corporate projects from the communication field, which involves tasks, activities, and deliverables.
▪ Support on the content creation for a variety of internal communication channels, such as employee newsletters, email and digital signage to guarantee the constant flow of internal information.
▪ Redaction of internal news and announcement in English (journalist - brand content creator).
▪ Graphic Design - Posters, creative advertising, logos.
▪ Audiovisual products (podcast, interviews, clips).
▪ Design creative PowerPoint presentations
▪ Internal corporate events: Support on planning, organization, implementation and follow up.(Staff - photos - Video).
▪ Photography knowledge.
▪ Support on social media content creation and strategy.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a bachelor in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or related.
- Effective verbal and written communication; able to read and write in English and Spanish proficiently.
- Excellent orthography and writing skills. Ability to structure information.
- Capability to produce content on time with attention to detail.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Audiovisual softwares - Premier and Photoshop (Photography and Video).
- Design software: Illustrator.
- MS Office: Power Point, Word, Excel knowledge.
Working with us you will have many opportunities to grow personal and professionally. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, as well as recognition for your individual contributions.
Also, you will have the opportunity to create official internal content regarding something significant about our Continental business strategy, collaborate with internal teams and maintain open communication with management.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.