Project Engineer - Performance manager
- Launch management of new lines and equipments at Test End and Back End lines in cooperation with our production facilities in China, Hungary, India, and Mexico;
- Ramp-up manager of installed production lines, collecting, tracking and delegating of open items among our department, plants and equipment suppliers;
- Leading of worldwide performance projects and continuos improvement activities;
- Process expert for Test End and Back End related processes;
- Development and improvement of new and existing production processes, working on production concepts with GMM team and the plants;
- Central interface between R&D, plants, quality, supplier and customer
- Support of business case calculations and tracking of invest and production cost development;
- Participate in VED ECU Competence Network activities, sharing lessons learned and best practices;
- College/University degree in technical field (e.g. electrical, mechanical engineer etc.)
- Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant work experience
- Already gained experience in project management
- Excellent English knowledge
- Determined attitude and strong communication skills
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.