System Engineer - Automotive
* Analyse, negotiate and agree stakeholder requirements
* Derive the system requirements, review and approve them inside the development team and ensure traceability
* Define verification and validation criteria
* Analyze CRs, update the system requirements according to approved CRs according CCB decision
* Analyse the stakeholder requirements including internal and legal requirements and categorize them
* Create the system requirement specification
* Analyze and maintain change requests inside the system specification
* Negotiate and agree the requirements with the stakeholders
* Communicate technical risks
* Evaluate, refine, develop and maintain functional and non-functional requirements.
* Traceability between stakeholder requirements and system requirements and feature list
* Define system content and boundary
* Maintain the stakeholder compliance matrix/deviation list
* Review and release the System Requirements Specification
* Ensure reliability, availability, maintanability, safety, and security & privacy aspects for the system
* Communicate the system requirements to the relevant development team in a form that can be understood by them
* Requirements Engineering
* System Engineering
* System Analysis
* Systems Engineering - System life cycle processes
* System Implementation
* System Integration
* System Verification & Validation
* System Quality methods & measures
* Change and problem resolution management
* Configuration management
* Risk and opportunity management
* System Security & Privacy Engineering (UNECE WP29)
* Information security risk management
* Development methods "agile" and "classic"
* Maturity models (e.g. ASPICE)
* Able to see the big picture but dive into detail when necessary
* Comfortable dealing with uncertainty
* System Architecture & Design: Architecture description
* Review Methods
* Product knowledge (for his responsiblity)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.