Infrastructure Engineer Intern
In the Continental AM Budapest Artificial Intelligence Development Center, we are creating the next generation of software solutions to power safety-critical systems and enable autonomous driving features in new vehicles around the globe. We are working towards Vision Zero, a goal to eliminate thousands of fatal accidents happening every day on the world’s roads. Our aim is to develop cutting edge techniques that sense and understand the vehicle environment.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
You will join our multinational infrastructure team to provide high performance compute and storage capacity to simulation teams by implementing and maintaining an on-premise HPC Cluster distributed all around the globe.
- An AI Infrastructure Intern is responsible for supporting the engineers maintaining the HPC cluster and related simulation servers.
- Work closely with infrastructure teams with the help of a mentor.
- Implement new features for the HPC cluster and participate in infrastructure automation tasks.
- Contribute to the operation and maintenance of high-performance HPC cluster.
- Linux or Windows server experience.
- Experience in Docker.
- Experience in Python programming language.
- Familiarity with SQL database managements systems, concepts.
- Ongoing studies at a Hungarian university for a further 6 months at least in a technical area: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, or related area.
- Good command of English language.
- Able to work 24 hours/week - between 9am and 5pm.
REQUIRED COVER LETTER
Please answer to the following questions and upload it as a cover letter:
- When will you graduate?
- How many hours/week can you work minimum during the semesters?
- Why did you apply to the company and this position?
- If there are school/hobby projects that can be relevant to the position and not detailed in the CV please summarize them
- Github account link if you have
- If you have applied to other positions what is your order of preference?
NICE TO HAVE
- Have experience in infrastructure automation tools (Ansible or similar).
- Familiarity with cloud ecosystems.
- Work independently, accomplish the tasks accurately and precisely.
- Have team player attitude and good communication skills.
- Be able to collaborate and work in an agile team environment.
- Be interested in industry leading technologies, patterns, processes, and best practices.
- Participation in exciting, highly innovative projects
- Ability to directly deliver software into real products that will save lives on the roads of the world
- Access to cutting-edge technologies and to one of Europe’s largest in-house GPU clusters
- A friendly, respectful and collaborative work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- Continuous development with access to numerous trainings, including technical skills, soft skills and language skills
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements
- Easily accessible, modern office located in downtown Budapest (near Kálvin square)
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
ADAS Embedded Software Engineer - AUTOSAR
ADAS Embedded Software Engineer - AUTOSAR