RD_1939-22_Technical Project Leader
- Coordination of technical planning and tracking of engineering disciplines
- Coordination of development activities of the engineering disciplines and supporting teams
- Plan the product/system MLC’s according to defined schedule
- Close collaboration with Project Management and all other interfacing non-R&D teams
- Release and delivery of the products according to committed milestones, contents and maturity
- Financial responsibility for the R&D activities (all spending done by R&D)
• Bachelor or Masters/ Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years working experience in Product Development
• Experience in leading full life-cycle development projects in the field of System or Electrical Engineering or Software development
• Knowledge on project management in the areas of design and development
• Pro-active, self-motivated and a good team player
• Customer-oriented with strong technical, leadership and interpersonal skills
Prefers agile development experience, certified with essential SAFe - Product owner or Scrum master role.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.