Cybersecurity Architect for SMY Telematics (TM)
Smart Mobility Business Area with 20 years of experience in Timisoara is a word-wide leading location for commercial vehicles software development.
We are developing a wide portfolio of Telematics products for which we’re searching for a Cybersecurity Architect to support us in the creation of the latest generation of connectivity products.
As Cybersecurity Architect you will work closely with the Security and Privacy Manager and the Project Manager to define the security and privacy concepts considering the customer requirements. You will have the responsibility to perform risk analysis, to identify the possible architecture solutions, to integrate the security concept in the overall system architecture, to support SW and Testing development together with relevant production activities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Creating cybersecurity concepts based on the TARA results and customer specifications.
- Supporting the system architecture and requirements engineers on security and privacy aspects.
- Performing and maintaining the requirements traceability between the cybersecurity specification and the architecture specification.
- Reviewing system architecture, software and hardware design with respect to security and privacy aspects.
- University Degree (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics, Cybersecurity Engineering, or others)
- Understanding of cybersecurity methods and approaches for embedded products
- Knowledge of the security controls used for embedded systems
- Previous Cybersecurity working experience is a plus
- Experience in architecture modelling and architecture tools
- Good knowledge of automotive engineering processes
- Good knowledge in communication protocols like CAN, Ethernet, etc.
- Knowledge in Autosar Architecture is a plus
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in working with Jira and SAFE Agile.
- Basic knowledge on Continuous Integration, GIT, GitHub, JIRA
- Analytical thinking
- Proficient communication skills
- Good English skills in writing, reading and speaking.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.