Sickness Rate Validation and Health Specialist
- Steering Absenteeism Management and reducing sickness rates and costs globally.
- Check Plausibility Sickness Rate (Group Sustainability Report),
- Steering Health KPIs groupwide as well as analyzing and tackling of absence drivers.
- Degree and experience in Occupational Health Management / HR
- Fluently written and spoken English language
- MS Office programs, additional IT programs (FIRE/SAP)
- Project lead experience (international)
- Data analytics / statistics
- Knowledge of Absenteeism Management, Sickness Rates and related labor conditions globally
GROUP HEALTH MANAGEMENT is steering the activities in Occupational Health Management at Continental globally. This includes the development of the strategy as well as setting the rules and the framework in Occupational Health Management. Absenteeism Management and Mental Health are two of our main tasks. Being a team member of GROUP HEALTH MANAGEMENT includes working in exciting and diversified projects, in international and interdisciplinary teams, as well as gathering intercultural experiences. Continental offers a modern leadership culture in a hybrid work environment, in which personal development is always promoted.
If you meet the requirements we will reach you in 15 days
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.