Category Purchaser Passives (m/f/diverse)
- Definition of the supplier strategy and market analysis reflecting Business Units requirements
- Performing annual price and contract negotiations
- Implementing innovative negotiation concepts during sourcing to create the basis for procurement success
- Supplier management in conjunction with cross- functional partners, such as R&D, Quality Assurance, and Logistics to select and develop the best suppliers and to establish an optimum supply chain
- Support improvement programs with Suppliers and Business Units (e.g. Design to Cost, Cost down measures, Introduction of new technologies, etc.)
- Planning, steering and monitoring of material field-specific targets, their implementation and results
- Compiling and presenting information related to sourcing process to management committees
- Academic degree in engineering, business administration or comparable qualification
- Professional experience in purchasing, controlling, R&D or comparable is desirable
- Experience in project management and very good negotiation skills
- Good German and English language skills (written and spoken)
- Independent, structured and analytical way of working
- Strong team player
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Openness to collaboration in multicultural teams with multifunctional interfaces in a highly agile environment
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
You are looking for an individual working time model? We support part-time work.
We want our employees to do well with us. That's why we offer them not only an exciting job in an international technology group, but also numerous additional offers such as flexible and hybrid working, sabbaticals and other benefits.
Click here to find out more. https://www.continental.com/en/career/working-at-continental/what-we-offer/
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of €33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Team Assistenz im Einkauf in Teilzeit (m/w/divers)
Global Category Manager HR Services (m/f/diverse)
Global Category Manager Data and Voice (Telecommunication & Network)
Global Category Manager - Production Equipment Purchasing (m/w/divers)